Beauty Vlogger Shares the Hair Care Routine Behind Her Gorgeous Hair: WOW Stars In It!
Get Wow Hair, Like Stacey Castanha!
Stacey Castanha, the well-known Pune-based beauty vlogger (and a lady with masses of gorgeous, glossy and thick hair), recently shared her hair care routine on her YouTube Channel. And guess what? She relies on WOW Skin Science Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo and WOW Skin Science Hair Conditioner to keep her mane looking absolutely wow!
Stacey Castanha is a popular beauty vlogger with huge following on Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.
Her followers especially go gaga over waist-long and drop dead gorgeous hair. In her recent video post, Stacey shared her hair care routine that keeps her tresses looking so very healthy, glossy and downright stunning.
What made our day was the fact that Stacey uses WOW Skin Science Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo and WOW Skin Science Hair Conditioner to take care of her hair. She is all praises for our products and we too say thanks. It is always wonderful (and gratifying) to know that our products are bringing such great results to our customers. After all, we work twice as hard to ensure the best formulations, the best ingredients and the best packaging so that you get the most benefits always.
More of this later, first let’s take a recap of Stacey’s hair care routine:
• She begins with scalp massage with oil. She blends a bhringraj hair oil with castor oil, applies it on her scalp and massages for 10 minutes. For about 2 minutes, she also bends her head forward during the massage to boost blood flow in scalp (more blood flow means more nutrition for hair roots). She also applies some oil to the length of her hair. Then she ties her hair into a bun or a braid (to avoid tangles) and leaves it overnight.
Right now Stacey is using another brand but may we recommend WOW Skin Science 10 in 1 Miracle Hair Oil that contains not just Bhringraj Extract (Bhringraj is a herb revered in Ayurveda for its hair benefits) but several premium cold pressed botanical oils like Moroccan Argan Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Safflower Oil, Grapeseed Oil and Jojoba Oil for intensive nourishment of scalp, hair roots and hair shafts!
• Next, Stacey applies WOW Skin Science Hair Conditioner along the length of her hair (the dry part of her tresses). She also applies a teeny-tiny amount of conditioner on her scalp. She recommends our conditioner that uses Virgin Coconut oil, Avocado Oil and Wheat Protein for maximum hair smoothening and nourishment. It also contains water soluble silicones that wash off easily with water. She leaves the conditioner on for about 5 minutes and then rinses it all off with plain, barely warm water.
• Stacey doesn’t use blow dryers or hot tools to dry her hair as these are damaging to tresses. She uses styling tools only and only on very special occasions. She also recommends using the lowest heat setting and heat protection products if using hot styling tools.
We recommend WOW Skin Science 10 in 1 Miracle Hair Revitalizer . Spray it on before using hot treatments to save your hair from damage. You can also use it every day too to keep your hair glossy and frizz-free.
• When her hair is semi-dry, Stacey gently combs her hair to remove tangles. She starts at the bottom of her hair and later combs along the full length.
Important hair care advice from Stacey Castanha:
• Stacey’s hair is on the drier side so she usually washes her hair no more than twice a week.
• Stacey recommends using barely warm water to shampoo and condition her hair. She forbids use of hot water as it leaves hair drier than before.
• She also trims her hair for about an inch every 3 months to keep away split ends.
• She recommends a healthy diet including sprouts and proteins for better hair and body.
• She advocates washing your comb/brush every day to keep away dirt and infections.
WOW has a complete range of premium products – shampoos, hair oil, hair conditioner and hair revitalizer – for amazing quality hair care. All WOW products are made using finest botanical actives, extract and essential oils for rich benefits. Every WOW product is also guaranteed free of harmful mineral oils, sulphates or parabens.
Try the WOW range today for hair like Stacey Castanha’s!